There are 3 functions which help us to interact with browser state: window.history.pushState window.history.replaceState window.history.back window.history.pushState(state_object, site_title, site_url): This function will push one state to the state array and set this state is the...
- Landing Page note March 26, 2018
- Browser state note March 26, 2018
- ACF Migration February 12, 2018
- Sage 9 override WooCommerce template January 25, 2018
- Overview Sage starter theme, Sage’s controller and view January 24, 2018